Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Grateful....

This morning these beautiful thoughts rolled out to me through a sister .... what a way to kick off the morning, huh?

"To be thankful is to be humble and beautiful. It gives rise to praise, which rolls into worship ~ your lifestyle not just your songs ~ which then persevered, brings you to a state of dwelling in the secret place of the Most High, the very presence of GOD. So be thankful. Not only in this season of America's Thanksgiving holiday, but always, in everything, be thankful."

"In everything give thanks, for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus for you."
~I Thessalonians 5:18 NKJV

This is by far, my favorite holiday after Valentine's Day every year! And ....
I give you thanks today for so much, but the focus of my gratitude is that you are GOD.....my God and Your love is so rich and deep and powerful.....Your grace and mercy sustain me constantly...minute by minute....
Thank You for creating me just as I am....for loving me without any conditions....and just for each and every breath of every day. For this and so much more.....I thank You, Father.

I love You......

Sharoni
...giving voice to those with none....

No comments:

Post a Comment