Monday, November 14, 2011

.....by Grace

Overwhelmed by grace.......I hear it all the time...... I see it in so many titles but seldom am I able to really get the author's true feeling of grace. I hear their stories, I see in my mind's eye their situations, and I feel their pain......but where is the true grace? As the focus is so often, even in my own telling, on everything but the grace that carried them through, or at least it feels that way in the reading, how do we walk away with anything other than a thought of 'and?'.............

Okay, I am guilty of the same. But today I do not want to be ..... today I want to truly be able to express how I am daily, minute by minute..... second by second really overwhelmed by Your grace. Because I am......humbly.....I am. When I look at the man lying beside me faithfully for over 25 years now, I am overwhelmed by grace. As I look back at our life together and all our experiences both those that felt wonderful and those that hurt like heck......I am overwhelmed by grace.
As I consider the birth of each and every child You placed in my womb, both those that lived and the one that lives eternally with You at this very moment ...... I am overwhelmed by Grace. When I consider the absolutely amazing and lovely life I have lived and how immensely I have been blessed by You ..... I am overwhelmed by Grace.
When I consider the outstanding upbringing and mentoring I have had as Your child .... I am beyond overwhelmed by Grace.
And ..... when I consider You..... just You and Who You Are...... I am speechless, almost breathless as I am truly overwhelmed by Grace.
I think about the miracles.......dozens and dozens of miracles You have performed in my life, our lives.......emotion wells up in me and I gasp for breath, again, at the overwhelming concept of that Grace.
And it's all because You love me. That's all......You. Love. me.
And I am ..... overwhelmed by grace.
Seriously.

Sharoni
....giving voice to those with none....

No comments:

Post a Comment