Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Where's Your Focus?

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for...."
~John Lubbock~

This morning I asked myself....Sharoni, where is your focus? where???

I received a lovely insight from this little book I read occassionally - Chicken Soup...Count Your Blessings....
the thing about insights is that they are usually what you already know, but just needed one of those great "Ah-ha!" moments to accompany them. So, I 'remembered' that I should:
...focus on what I do want forgetting what I do not want. :)
and as if by magic those little "gnats" of "issues" will seem to disappear....
the road will seem smooth.... aches and pains stop ......
this allows me to soak in every ounce of beauty and.........
life becomes incredible......

....abundant......

So, then GOD speaks to me thru scripture: (He does that you know!)

"...the lines of purpose in your lives never grow slack, tightly tied as they are to your future in Heaven, kept taut by hope...."
Colossians 1:5
The Message

Then He reminds me that He gives me "glory-strength.....strength that endures the unendurable spills over into joy" ..... and that He makes me "strong enough to take part in everything bright and beautiful" that He has for me.
paraphrased from Colossians 1:12, The Message

Much needed beauty of thought ......

Sharoni
...giving voice to those with none....

No comments:

Post a Comment