Saturday, October 1, 2011

Holy Crap!

I looked and that last date is June!! Seriously?? How did this happen that I have not visited myself to talk about....myself? Whassup with that anyhow? Well, I have to get back to it. All my best thoughts have been journaled, and so many mornings I thought, "what a great blog idea" but did nothing about it. Probably because I just didn't really want it out there.
There are so many creative and inspired ideas that I have, but people steal off blogs and they can't have my thoughts....as wonderful as they are. At least to me..........
So, for now, I am resolved to post something weekly. Let's see how that goes, shall we? In the meantime, in my 'spare time' (ha!) I shall see about redesigning this lovely little site all by myself. That ought to be a gas!
Over and out!

Sharoni
still giving voice to those with none but getting a little hoarse! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment