Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Moment of Happiness

So...I have a lovely new MacBook Air..... it's a precious gift from my husband in celebration of my birthday, Christmas and upcoming graduation from graduate school with my MSN! Yay!!
Anyway....despite the learning curve I endure, it is a continual joy to me in the fun little things, tricks, bells, and whistles it holds. I do understand why there is such a cult following of Apple products. I am a bit concerned about the fragility of these products, but I do my best to protect them because I like them! It's kinda like a new little pet. :)
Anyway, today I learned how to delete a document. Okay...so you may not be impressed, but by golly I am! This is not an easy feat for one who struggled for years (yes, years people!) with copy/paste on PC's....but that's another story for reals!
Anyway.....it's delightful really how the system is set up and makes something otherwise droll so much fun! I laughed out loud as I emptied the trash to a sound of crunching paper! Could there be anything more fun?
It's the little things in life, people..... the little things! Never forget that!
Find joy in all things....even taking out the trash on your Mac! :)

Sharoni
...giving voice to those with none...

No comments:

Post a Comment