Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thoughts in the flood

Seriously, a real live flood. Leaving early, early this morning for the office and discovering the water covering the hood of my car, I realized I was just given that day off I have been craving. The police blocking the street looked pretty serious that nothing was gettin' thru today. It's funny....the things that we spend time stressing over and rushing to and fro to accomplish come to a screeching halt in the face of elements created by the Almighty. I do hurt for my staff that are having to work double shifts because replacements can't reach them. We saw satellite feeds of the Coast Guard out with boats rescuing those who ventured forth in less than wisdom!

Just reflecting a minute on a talk I am giving to the associates next week.....the subject is Needs and Desires of Aging.

Needs and desires.....hmmm.....

Sharoni
....giving voice to those with none....

No comments:

Post a Comment