Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hi and Hello and a little Howdy!

Well...isn't this just the bomb!! So, a new experiment in living. As I write, I'm listening to Missy Higgins' "Where I Stood"... a very neat song. And the phrase, "I don't who I am without you," speaks so clearly to me of my love relationship with Jesus. If you happen in on this little area of cyberspace, you will see and hear about this relationship with God...one I hope you share, but if not, His love for you is not altered, just intensified. There is a phrase used in a book I read recently that I just loved....really loved, and I quote it now. Now Sharoni (that's me!), she is one of my children who "I'm particularly fond of." And you should know that God is "particularly fond of you too," whether you have ever thought of being fond of Him or not. It's a very amazing relationship you should check out, or check into, or whatever. In any case, you are very welcome here!
To start the ball rolling, the following is representative of my heart tonight and has been for quite a long time:
"Today a new sun rises for me; everything lives, everything is animated, everything seems to speak to me of my passion, everything invites me to cherish it."
~Anne De Lenclos~

Sharoni
...giving voice to those with none...

No comments:

Post a Comment