Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Challenge of Beautiful

Okay....so I'm just gonna say it....this challenges me because I so love beautiful things. It's ok to love them, just not to live to get them. But the clothes.....yes, I like looking nice & stylish. And that's okay....You made me to care because I am royalty and have a certain image to uphold. I thank-You for allowing me to shine, because I am Your daughter. Thank-You for that! These words of Jesuss help me keep it all in perspective....

"...but you both know GOD and how He works. Steep yourself in GOD-reality, GOD-initiative, GOD-provisions....you'll find all your everyday human concerns will be met. Don't be afraid of missing out. You're My dearest friends! The Father wants to give you the very Kingdom itself. Be generous. Give to the poor. The place where your treasure is, is the place you will most want to be, and end up being."
Luke 12:30-34, The Message

Oh...don't worry honey, this is not an excuse for me to shop! I got balance :) (laughing here!)

Sharoni
....giving voice to those with none.....


No comments:

Post a Comment